Thank you for asking about your liposuction recovery.
- Recovery depends on how much liposuction you have and your weight.
- It may be a day for a small area.
- Five days for a healthy person with several areas.
- 7-14 days for an obese person having a 5 L liposuction.
- So you will need to have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to know what to expect for your liposuction.
- It may take six weeks to be able to do vigorous aerobic exercise and six months to see your final result.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS