Has my lip filler been injected wrong? 5 days since I had 1ml filler (Photo)

Why is my face purple Has filler injections been done to deep or hit a vessel Have i had a reaction Ive had it done 5 times and usually just my lip bruises.. All my skin has peeled of and my face is in so much pain the worst pain ive felt.

Excessive swelling and bruising following injection of Restylane into the lips

Thank you for sharing your question. I am sorry to see the problem you are having. Inform your doctor immediately so that he can evaluate you ASAP.  Good luck,

See a Doctor for Treatment Immediately

I recommend seeking an evaluation and treatment immediately based on your photo and description, it sounds like you may have a vascular occlusion. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Vascular compromise after filler

It looks and sounds like you have had a vascular incident either material injected into a vessel or crimping it and you should get treatment immediately. Be sure you are seeing a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Color changes and bruising after lip filler

I agree with the sentiments below.  Based on what you are describing, I would suggest being evaluated by your injector as soon as possible.  They will want to examine you and make sure there is no vascular occlusion.  Depending on the product used different things can be done to correct this.  

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip filler

Based on this photo and the symptom of pain, I recommend that you contact your dermatologist or plastic surgeon ASAP.  You may have suffered a vascular occlusion in which the filler was mistakenly placed into a blood vessel, or the filler was injected around a vessel and put pressure on it.  

Estee Williams, MD