I am 5'2 height and weigh 9 st.7; I want to be 8 st and want laser liposuction. Would I be a candidate?

Are You a Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction.  Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilent areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def works well with the existing muscle tissue.. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body. 

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation.