I hate my jaw and lips and would be so grateful if someone could help. (Photo)

I've always know I've had something off with my jaw but thought it wasn't noticeable. My top lips shoots over my face and my jaw and bottom lip recede in. I've done some research and I'm getting more and more confused. It could be long face syndrome or an over jet or a weak chin? I don't know can someone help? Thanks

Chin implant candidate for weak chin profile

From the 1 photograph presented, it appears that there is a weak and recessive chin profile present, for which a chin implant can improve.  Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, which is best determined at the time of the examination and the consultation.  In our practice, we have been using Implantech SIlastic  implants with excellent results.  For more information and many examples including diagrams of the implants  themselves, please see the link and the video below