I have 460cc implants but they have dropped a lot. Is it possible to have a lift with smaller implants? How much would it cost?

I had 460cc 4 years ago. They have dropped a lot. I would like an uplift but also to hav smaller implant. Is this possible. And how much usually would This be? Even an estimate.

The Costs of a Breast Revision with Lift and Replacing Implants

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity. The #costs of #BreastAugmentation and #BreastLift are contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Moreover, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Downsize and lift

Downsizing and a breast lift ate very possible.   Cost vary based on many issues.  Start by getting several consults. 

Downsizing implants and a breast lift

Thanks for your question.  A photo would be helpful to understand your anatomy.  In general you could have the size of the implants reduced with a breast lift.  An examination would be needed to give you a good idea of what will be needed.  

Revision breast augmentation and lift

Yes, it is quite possible to have a revision breast augmentation to go smaller and at the same time have a breast lift. Best to be seen in person.

Breast lift with implants

You can absolutely downsize an implant at the same time as a lift.  Without an in person exam or even a picture it is hard to know whether this is the right procedure for you.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon with a special interest in breast surgery and see what your options are. I hope this is some help. 

Melinda Haws, MD

Downsizing breast implants with a lift

You can absolutely change the size of your implants and have a breast lift - generally in one procedure.  There are multiple different types of breast lifts depending on the amount of sagging you have.  Mild droop can be corrected with an incision around the areola, more severe sagging requires more incisions.  The type of breast lift needed along with the type of implants you select (silicone vs saline) will determine the cost.  The best way to know what type of lift you need is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  We keep in mind that everyone wants to minimize scarring, but also try to give you the best aesthetic outcome!

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Breast lift after augmentation

You have not burned any bridges here.  You can always go back and do a breast lift and replace your implants with smaller ones if you want to do so.  There are different ways to do breast lifts.  You would need to be evaluated in order to determine which technique would work best for you.  That would also affect the cost of the surgery.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD