What are consequences of leaked silicone in breast tissue ?

I have had silicone imlpants removed as one has ruptured and leaking , the silicone has gone into my breast tissue and even after removal the side that was leaking is is larger than the other and still hard ,lumpy and painful . What can be done about this situation ?

Silicone leakages seldom makes his way into breast tissue after breast augmentation.

Rarely I will see a patient who has had a failed implant with a small amount of silicone gel within the breast proper. This is not a health problem but can create a lump. There easily excised.Any retained silicone would not significantly alter the volume of the breast.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant rupture and silicone leakage.  At the time of implant removal the excess silicone should have been removed from the breast implant pocket and tissue. If you are only recently out from surgery your tissues are likely swollen as a result of surgery and will need time to heal.  As only your surgeon has the details of your procedure I would reach out to them for reassurance and to voice your concerns.  Best wishes.