I'm getting butt implants next month which I'm scared. What are the risks of problems in the future?

Buttocks implants worried?

When buttocks implants are placed by an experienced surgeon, you should have little issues. The leading complication of butt implants are infection and subsequent extrusion; This can be avoided with proper planning of implant size and shape as well as proper surgical technique of insertion and incision line closure. Please see examples below.

Buttock Implants

In my experience once someone has gotten through the first 6 months of healing from a procedure you shouldn't have issues later on. Of course you should do your research on a surgeon. Be sure to go to a surgeon who specializes in buttock implants and has extensive experience in doing this procedure.  Pictures are important as well. If the surgeon does this procedure regularly, everything will be ok. Enjoy!