Would buccal fat or a jaw Botox injection help? (Photo)

Helo. As you can see from my picture it seems that I have a bit of asymmetry in the face. my r/h side seems not too bad chisel wise however my left side seems more rounded and fuller. Any ideas as to how I can balance this out? many thanks

Balancing out the midface and jawline

Great question.  The best way to address asymmetry (and everyone has some form of asymmetry) is to slowly correct both the midface, buccal area, and jawline.  This can be done via a combination of fillers, and in more severe cases, surgical intervention (such as buccal fat pad reduction rather than complete excision, etc).  Rest assured there are lots of different options available for you.  I suggest you make sure you see someone who is comfortable with your concerns when you go on your consultations. Best of luck. 

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon