Is arm pain normal after breast augmentation?

Hi. I had breast revision surgery 7 days ago and yesterday I developed a strange sensation in my right arm. It was almost like a numbness and then an ache. It's in the top half on my arm but more underneath. Is this normal or should I be worried? I didn't experience this the first time round

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon