Alar wings are swollen. (Photos)

Can I get some honest advice. Had a alar wing incision &now my front profile the wings seem to be flat out and wide.The other issue I have is my nose looks pinched.i am so disappointed as my pre op nose looks much better front profile. It has been just over a month will my alar wings look normal again? Or is this the way it looks. I feel my tip looks to thin.The shape does not seem right. Everyone has noticed I had surgery,didn't expect it to look this different. Honest thoughts please.

Not Happy With My Nose After Rhinoplasty.

Honest advice....... Personally, I agree with your observations. The reality is, the surgery is done and you must give it many months of healing and evaluate the final result. If after one year from the time of surgery, you are not satisfied with the result, have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has much experience with revision, or secondary, rhinoplasty. It is important to be patient and wait for the swelling to resolve and the firm scar tissues to soften to best revise prior rhinoplasty if warranted. Best wishes. Dr Sam Gershenbaum

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Pinched

The cartilages of the tip may have been thinned too much. You can have this improved with cartilage grafts to improve the final appearance.  

One month post rhinoplasty

At one month post rhinoplasty you are very early in the healing and will require many months for the swelling to subside.  Best of luck