After chemical peel, I'm getting small brown spots on my face. Before peel, my skin was better than after. I'm worried

After peel I was peeling that skin off it was so dry but now m getting more pigmentation spots on my face n pimples I'm so worried because of these spots

Spots after chemical peel

I would follow up with your dermatologist or plastic surgeon to examine the skin. Sometimes this is a normal stage of healing, but you need evaluation and medical advice.

Spots after chemical peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}