Is it possible to achieve this rhinoplasty with my nose? Are there any celebs noses I could get mine close to? (Photo)

The pictures show my bump, side, front view of my nose and the nose I want.In my first consultation before meeting the actual surgeon I was told this nose was achievable. The surgeon however told me It wasn't possible.(spoke for around 5 mins) which shattered me as I was previously told it was.After hearing this I asked,once the bump is removed can the tip be made thinner as it'd look odd he just touched my nose and said no. so i want to know can I achieve the nose, what other options do I have

Rhinoplasty

A hump reduction is definitely achievable as well as slight narrowing of the bridge.    Your tip is nice and does not need narrowing, in fact your tip looks narrower than your wish pics.  You would greatly benefit from only the dorsal hump reduction.  

Is it possible to achieve this rhinoplasty with my nose? Are there any celebs noses I could get mine close to

The shape of the nose is as important as the size of it. In different cultures and populations the nose has some special characteristics; therefore it is really important to know these facts and assess the patient based on these facts. Female and male face structures and lines are completely different from each other. This is one of the other facts that should be kept in mind both during the consultation and the surgery itself. Since the nose is the most prominent organ of the face; patients can have different desires and requests from the rhinoplasty operation. To understand the patient’s needs and desires is the most important step of the rhinoplasty operation.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Celeb Rhinoplasty

Celeb rhinoplasty is a common request by patients. Most celebs have beautiful features and that is most often part of the reason they are celebs. I would encourage you to consult with several rhinoplasty experts. Each one will have their own perspective. At the end of the process, it is important to choose someone who has alot of experience with rhinoplasty. They should have before and after pictures, as well as computer imaging to help discuss possible changes.

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

You can probably get most of the improvements you are looking for.

See the "Web reference" link, just below my response. I made a computer morph, and an animation of the morph, to show the changes that are possible for your nose.  I elevated and narrowed the tip, and lowered the bump. Most likely, the surgeon wasn't excited about making some of the changes you wanted because he didn't know how. You are lucky that your meeting with him discouraged you.

You should understand that the changes I demonstrated in the morph require advanced techniques, techniques that most plastic surgeons cannot handle. Be sure to read the section in the "Web reference" link on how to stay out of trouble while searching for a rhinoplasty surgeon.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate for dorsal hump removal

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge and refining the tip,  with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. The rhinoplasty procedure is a very difficult endeavor, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience

Nose

sahararaheem, I wish all of you have ask this question would simply read my other answers as it would save one and all some time; anyway no one can answer this question based on a photo only. we can guess but what good would that do. See an experienced facial specialist that does "only faces". And don't rely on computer imaging; look at the guys own photos. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon