I'm 20 weeks post and I feel like my nose is still shapeless?

I'm 20 weeks post and I feel like my nose is still shapeless in a way it's a little narrower I feel like there was more shape before also my tip is little longer than I wished for if I have to have revision to make it a little smaller is this a big thing when would you suggest I wait

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Nose Shape After Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. It can take a full year for all the swelling to resolve and shape to stabilize. I would suggest discussing your concerns with your surgeon. They can show you the pre and post op pics which may help illustrate the changes that have occurred. 

Matthew Becker, MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

5 months out

Hello, sounds like you're unhappy with the results of your surgery. I would recommend you wait a full year prior to considering getting a revision. You will be able to see the final result then, and the tissues will be ready for another operation at this time.

Marcelo Ghersi, MD

Your nose will continue to improve over a full year so definitely don't judge your result or consider revision until a full 12 months. You are not alone in this. A huge percent of rhinoplasty patients have concerns over the first few months wondering if their nose will improve in shape and inevitably it does because that last bit of swelling really takes a long time to come out. Hope that helps!

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon