What could I do? (Photo)

I've worked very hard in the gym to get to this stage with my glutes, with weight training but I'm still not happy and I'd like to know what else I can do

Butt Augmentation combined with Vaser Liposuction

There are three different options to reshape your buttock:

1- using a buttock implant
2- vaser liposuction for your inner tight and hips
3- fat injection at your buttock

A good result can be achieved if a butt implant will be combined with fat injection. It will give a natural look.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for gluteal augmentation?

Thank you for your question and for including pictures. There is no substitute for an in person consultation, but by looking at you pictures an option may be to perform a fat transfer after liposuctioning (Brazilian butt lift). The other option, which may suit you better, could be using an implant in the gluteal area to give you better shape and projection. My suggestion would be to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this. Best of luck!

Dr. Basile

Patrick L. Basile, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Augmentation

The two most popular ways of augmenting the buttocks are fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) and implants.

Both provide wonderful results. 

I suggest scheduling an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to find out the best options for you. 

Best of Luck,  

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Buttock

In my NYC office we offer free consultations for Buttock Augmentation. After our consultation I will let you know what the best options are for you. You may schedule your consultation by calling (212) 481- 3939. Feel Free to view our before and after photos.

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS

Gym Gym Gym ...Still Not Happy?

Sometimes, going to the gym just isn't enough for everyone. You may have hit a plateau. My advice would definitely be Fat Transfer Brazil Butt Lift. A Brazilian butt lift, otherwise known as a gluteal augmentation, is a surgical procedure involving fat transfer. A fat transfer occurs when fat that is removed from certain parts of the body and is processed, cleaned, and readied before being re-injected or grafted back onto your buttocks. A butt lift of this nature gives you a firmer, more proportionate posterior while also improving your hip to waist ratio. To determine if you are a candidate for this procedure or not would require a consultation, you need to have enough fat for the transfer. Best of Luck !

Omar Fouda Neel, MD, FRCSC, FACS
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Augmentation

Based on the pictures posted, what you need surgery wise, would depend on what you want your body , buttock and hips to look like.
A buttock implant and custom hip implant would be most appropriate.
 Choosing the experienced surgeon is the most important decision you would make. Also need to define what you want

Butt augmentation

If you have some fat to spare somewhere you could have a fat transfer to the buttock. This could round out and enlarge the buttock area. See a  plastic surgeon who does a a lot of this work. Good luck.

Scott W. Vann, MD, FACS
Savannah Plastic Surgeon