Are there forehead reduction/hairline lowering surgeons in Connecticut?

I want to get a hairline lowering procedure and a forhead reduction procedure... I reside in CT... any ideas?

Hairline lowering surgery

There are two types of hairline lowering surgeries, hair transplants and the actual surgical lowering of the hairline (see below). Men should always do this by hair transplantation and women who have corner loss as well as a high hairline will do better with hair transplant lowering 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead reduction.

There are a few New York City surgeons with interest and experience in the procedure. You may have to travel a bit, but it is best to see someone who specializes in specific operations. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon