Forehead augmentation with fat injections?

Can you get fat injections in the forehead to broaden it out around the parasagittal regions? I know this would be the least invasive procedure compared to putting in bone cements or implants?

Yes but be careful

Hi Healthinfo101,

Yes - that can be done but we'd need to see where you are starting and what we're trying to achieve.  The temples can indeed be filled in with fat, though there are other options as well.  Typically we wouldn't do fat to areas of just skin and bone as it can look irregular. In those situations I'll often shape the bone directly.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting fat transfer

thank you for your question. You can do fat grafting anywhere on the face. It has to be done carefully and deeply to avoid lumpiness and irregularity. It's less invasive than implants but has down time due to swelling and bruising. Good luck. 

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon