Is my nose seriously deviated?! And Septoplasty can change its appearance as well as my breathing experience? (photos)

plz help im really felling bad.............i dont want rhinoplasty

Septoplasty To Improve Nasal Function

Dear loostmo, Septoplasty surgery can address breathing function without altering the shape of your nose.  An intra-nasal examination will determine if you have a deviated septum and then your surgeon can discuss in detail what this means. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Septoplasty for functional breathing, Rhinoplasty for cosmetic straightening of the nose

A septoplasty is performed in the back of the nose to straighten twisted bone and cartilage that is blocking airflow.  A septoplasty will not change the shape of the nose.  A twisted nose is repaired with a rhinoplasty procedure which includes osteotomies placed in the nasal bones to straighten them, a spreader graft placed  under the concave portion of the mid section of the nose, and a tip plasty to adjust the asymmetrical nasal tip cartilages creating a crooked nasal tip.  Expect to pay for the cosmetic component yourself, while a functional septoplasty can be billed the patient's medical insurance once medical necessity has been documented at the time of the examination and consultation.  Both procedures can be performed with closed  rhinoplasty techniques under general anesthesia.  Anticipate 2 weeks of visible bruising and swelling.  For more information many examples,  please see the link and the video below