Weird feeling at crease of breast, odd moving sensation when trying to pull or push?

I am two weeks post surgery and got 375cc silicone under the muscle. The crease under my left breast next to incision is tender to the touch and feels like a knot. Additionally, when I try to push or pull something like a door, I get this very weird almost a tight moving sensation in my left breast towards the middle. None of these feelings or sensations occur in my right breast. Is this something I should be concerned with?

Early breast result

Thanks for your inquiry, but without directly examinging you it is impossible to advise.  An uneventful, successful breast recovery can have both breast recover slightly differently.  You should call your surgeon ASAP and discuss your symptoms.  Good Luck.  

As you heal from your surgery, you might feel weird sensations. Those you describe do not sound strange.  If concerned, best to review with your surgeon in person.

Under breast crease discomfort

Dear ljp,                                                                                                                                                                    Without pictures or examination it is difficult to give you an intelligent answer to your question. If the tender area feels like a cord, it might be thrombotic vein. That will go away with time,  2-3 months. You can alleviate the discomfort by stretching  massage of the sore area. Obviously, discuss it with your surgeon before you do anything, to make sure that you do not have other issues like infection etc.                            All the best,                                                    Dr Widder