I'd like saline,high profile,600cc breast implants.I'm currently a 34b/c bra size and 5'5 130pounds.Is this size too big?(photo)

I have placed a photo below of my normal 34d/c breast in a bathing suit top.

Implant Size Choices

The best way to determine what your size options are is to be examined and measured in person with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Your breasts and tissue will allow for a specific range of implant sizes. My patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers in the office with a form-fitting T-shirt in order to get an idea of what they will look like.

All the best

Breast augmentation

Without a proper examination it is difficult to say for sure, however based on the details provided a 600cc may be too large of an implant for your frame. Your breast base width and skin quality are only a few of the many components that should be taken into account when determining the ideal size of implant and technique that is recommended for your body. Having an implant that is too large increases your risk of having complications associated with the implant. Upon consulting a board certified plastic surgeon, different sizes, types and shapes of implants will be discussed. A sizing session with your physician is an ideal experience when trying to decide the best fit for you. Best of luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Breasts implants size

Dear tacothesweet,
   Thanks for submitting your picture, though a front and side view without bra, would have been very helpful.
 From observing the picture, you appear to be small B cup. 600 cc implants will bring you to 34 full DD. Is that your desired size ? In my opinion it is excessively big. 34 D would be a better choice and the implants size is 375 cc.
 Another very important factor is the state of your breasts droopiness. It seems to me from the limited picture, that you are at least level 2 ptosis. If that is indeed the case, I would strongly recommend breasts augmentation with mini lift (donut), in order to give you beautiful, perky and youthful breasts.
 You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                  Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
McLean Plastic Surgeon

Disadvantages of large implants in petite people

Hello

The choice of implants is a matter of personal aesthetics.....up to a point.  If you force a large high profile implant beneath the breast, you will overwhelm the natural breast structure and cause its disappearance over time.  This may very will lead to a series of revisions, each more difficult than the last.  Find a surgeon who respects natural principles and who will design a plan that is based on the natural dimensions of the breasts.  You will be rewarded with a result that is beautiful over the long term.  Best of Luck.

John Q. Cook, MD

600 cc implants

You would have to be seen in person to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for that size implants. One can not say from just a photo.

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements. Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance. Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).
Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.
These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

I'd like saline,high profile,600cc breast implants.I'm currently a 34b/c bra size and 5'5 130pounds.Is this size too big?

The 600 cc breast implants are very large  and more likely to cause complications such as capsular contracture then implants 350 cc and less.  It is very important that she choose an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an examination.  Breast implant size should be based on the base width of your breast.  You are a petite size and 600 cc implants in my opinion would look too large.

My advice is to focus more on choosing a surgeon and less on choosing an implant size. There are many nuances to choosing an implant, and while you may see pictures of 600 cc implants that you like, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the best match for your body. Everyone's body is unique and an implant needs to be chosen that fits you, and also that achieves your goals (cup size, how natural you want them to feel, how real you want them to look, etc).

That being said, 600 might be perfect for you. No one can tell you that without examining you in person. 

Hope that helps!
CDK

Christopher D. Knotts, MD, FACS
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and photo.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “too big” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Therefore, I ask that my patients not base their communication preoperatively OR their satisfaction with the outcome of surgery postoperatively, on achieving a specific cup size. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers, viewing the patient's breasts in the upright and supine position, are very helpful during the breast implant selection process.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Depends on your goals

Your size is based on your goals.  I think that 600cc saline breast implants is way to large because of the effects of saline breast implants in your breasts.  Some of the form stable silicone gel breast implants may be more appropriate.  HP saline breast implants are also become like balls when they are over filled.
I would discuss your concerns with a plastic surgeon.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS