BBL possible nerve damage, is it reversible? What sort of specialist can help?

I had a BBL in Colombia on April 6, 2016, I believe I have nerve damage on my right butt cheek due to tingling, numbness and cold sensations. The other side feels normal. I had excruciating pain on my right cheek like electricity, the worst pain of my life. I would like to know if this can be reversible or will it likely remain this way? Also would nerve damage affect muscle growth? I have started lifting weights again and am concerned my muscles may not respond well. Thank you for your time.

Nerve Pain After A BBL

I am sorry you are having complications after your surgery.  You need to be seen as soon as possible by both a neurologist and a plastic surgeon who is familiar with performing BBLs and also management of their complications.  Any records and information you can obtain from the doctor that performed your surgery is important.  However often is these situations, such information is hard to access.  Best of luck.  Sincerely, Herluf Lund M.D.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon