Can i take doxycilin for 3 weeks on and 1 week off to continue my laser hair removal treatments which is once every 4 weeks?

I am currently getting laser hair removal once every 4 weeks for 10 treatments and have just been prescribed doxycilin for my acne (a few months worth). If i take the doxycylin for 3 weeks, and not take it for 1 week prior to my laser appoinments, will this effect the side effects of the possible burning from the laser or will it be out of my system by then? and will taking the antibiotics on and off like that cause any bad side effects to my skin (apart from a slower clearing process?)

Antibiotic with laser hair removal

I do not stop antibiotic with laser hair removal, but if you wish to stop one week prior to laser hair removal session the drug will be out of yuor system and it will be safe for laser hair removal.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon