Crinkle above eye area after Botox. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had botox injected in the frown lines and crows feet area 3 weeks ago. I have used botox for about 7 years and this injector which I have been using for 2 years can never get this problem area right. On my follow up visit 2 weeks ago she said I can not have my crows feet area done as my smile muscles are too strong above the eye and cause the crinkles. She only used minimal amounts in this area as the last few times I have had a droppy eye brow.

Touch up Botox injections to Crows Feet

Thank you for your question. Upon reviewing your photo and what you are hoping to achieve, I would concur with my colleagues to suggest that injecting a small dose of Botox superiorly in the Crow's feet area should resolve the problem. It is important to follow up with your injecting practitioner to ensure you are both on the same page on achieving the desired outcome.

Crinkle above eye area after Botox. Any suggestions?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I'm sorry you did not get the result you had hoped for. The good news is this can likely be fixed by placing additional Botox more superiorly in the crow's feet area. I therefore suggest following up with your physician. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Crow's Feet and Botox

It sounds like you need a small amount of Botox injected into the upper part of the Crow's feet and should be a simple procedure.  Best, Dr. Green

Wrinkles around eye

You can't get brow drop with injection in the crows feet. It is impossible. I would inject crows and along the orbital rim, on the lateral aspect to correct this problem. It shouldn't be hard to do.

Steven F. Weiner, MD