Itchy, uncomfortable moles. Any suggestions?

I have many moles one in particular is constantly itchy and another feels like it burns when I'm in the sun (which is rare). Dr said it's nothing and he won't remove any moles unless they're malignant and really do need to be removed. I'm not convinced. Are itchy uncomfortable moles normal? Thank you

Seek another opinion for mole removal

I would suggest another evaluation to determine the cause of the itching. Some moles require removal and biopsy. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Itchy & Uncomfortable

If you are concerned about a mole, or it has symptoms like itching, burning, pain or bleeding, please do not hesitate and have it removed. Please consult your Dr again or go to a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in mole removal and lasers so you can limit the scarring. Best, Dr. Emer.