Male Breast Implants to C Cup?

I would like to have implants to become more femmin. I do not want to do gender reassignment. I want a c cup. Can I get them and do you know a doctor in Arkansas?

Doctor Answers 1




The best way to get a qualified doctor to assist you would be to call ASPS 1-888-475-2784 or ASAPS 800-272-7711 one of those numbers should be able to find you a doctors in your area, that can help you.


Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
3.3 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.