Im Male 44 India, Live in UAE. I Want to Remove Double Chin & Tummy by Ulthera or Thermage

Im male 44 India, live in UAE. I want to remove my double chin & tummy by Ulthera or Thermage, preferably in UAE. Im 171 cms and weight 85 kgs. I have double chin and tummy since 12 years I prefer non surgical procedures, but I dont know if these treatment works for asian male.

Effects of Thermage are very subtle in most patients

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Looking at your photo, in my honest opinion I do not think you will benefit at all from Thermage treatments.  Thermage will not remove the fat causing the double chin - only liposuction can remove that.  Thermage is ideal in thinner patients who have very mild skin laxity and are seeking a more subtle result in texture and tone.  While you mentioned that you prefer non-surgical options, an experienced surgeon can perform liposuction to remove the fatty area with an extremely small incision as well as minimal downtime.