Is this gynecomastia? (photos)

I'm 17 and this have been bothering me for a while. I had this since 15 and its embarrassing

Consult with a Board Certified Surgeon to Better Determine

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Looks like it

It appears that you may have some excess breast tissue that is contributing to puffiness around the nipples. If this is embarrassing you can definitely consider gynecomastia surgery to remove the excess tissue for a more chiseled chest contour. 

Gynecomastia

From your pictures it appears you have a condition called gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is a condition of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men, is common in men of any age and affects as many as 30% of men. It can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity conditions, disease or the use of certain drugs. It is characterized by excess localized fat, excess glandular tissue development or a combination of both excess fat and glandular tissue. Gynecomastia may be present unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Gynecomastia may be associated with obesity, hormonal metabolism imbalance, liver disease, or medicinal causes. Prior to choosing a surgical solution to gynecomastia, a period of diet and exercise is recommended to see if your condition can be resolved naturally. Should that fail, aplastic surgeon can recommend a surgical intervention.

Definitely gynecomastia

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynecomastia

Thanks for the photo.  Based on the picture, it does appear that you have gynecomastia.  The first step would be for you to consult with your primary care physician as there are certain medical conditions that can lead to this.  If your primary doctor feels that a plastic surgery consult would be beneficial, I recommend exploring options for correction.

Troy A. Pittman, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

Yes, from the photos and your history, it does appear to be Gynecomastia. The best treatment would surely be periareolar resection (male breast reduction). You would need permission from your parent or guardian in most cases until you are 18. 

Jaime Caloca, Jr., MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon