Breast lift and tummy tuck, mommy makeover? And what's the price range? (photos)

Im a mother of two and not happy with my body, what do i need to do a mommy makeover?

Considering a Mommy Makeover in Melbourne, FL.

A Mommy Makeover can encompass any number of contouring procedures typically designed to improve one’s figure after weight changes or pregnancy.  This may include breast surgery, such as breast lift, breast reduction, or breast augmentation, as well as abdominoplasty, liposuction, and other body contouring procedures.  A complete evaluation of this should be done by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what is best for you.  I hope this information is helpful to you.  Best of luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover. Prices will vary so I would recommend consulting with several board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Best of luck!

Breast lift and tummy tuck, mommy makeover? And what's the price range?

Thanks for the question. Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. 

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for mommy makeover surgery with a tummy tuck and breast lift. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $15,000 - $20,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a candidate for a breast lift, tummy tuck and some liposuction.  Cost will vary based on many factors, such as your region, length of surgery, anesthesia cost, and surgeon fees.  The next step would be to research board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  When you go for a consultation you can anticipate receiving information about the procedures including benefits and risks, a review of your medical history, an examination and a detailed estimate of cost.  Best wishes.

Camille Cash, MD

Dr derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. I would recommend you a Tummy Tuck and a lipo all around combined with a breat lift (with or without implants). Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Seeking a Surgeon & Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift.Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Mommy makeover consult

Thank you for the question and photos.  The best thing to do is to get a consultation (or several) with board certified plastic surgeons and discuss what you would like to achieve.  Your plastic surgeon will be able to provide you with options to help you achieve your result as well as share photos of prior patients.  I would imagine that you would likely entertain the idea of a breast lift.  A tummy tuck may also be valuable, however, your plastic surgeon will need to examine you to see how much intra-abdominal fat there is as this may be a hinderance to the amount of tummy tuck flattening that can occur.I hope this helps.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 350-500ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD