Unknown redness after chemical peel. (photos)

I had glycolic acid 15% peel 2 months ago. One week right after chemical peel, Beautician rub my face few times with cotton and causing redness on my face. And after this the redness seem like on and off. Recently I found out the redness is triggered when I feel hot or bow down my head and can feel Blood flow and hot at face. The redness will goes away after 30mins. What wrong with my face ? Any ideas and is it rosacea ?

Redness after a peel

You had an extremely mild peel which should have no effect--good or bad.  I wonder if something was applied when the cotton was rubbed on. I have taught many times in KL and there are a lot of good doctors there and I suggest you see someone who was trained by AAAM

Nashville Dermatologist