Will Thermage help? (photos)

I had lipo 2 years ago and it didnt give me the best result. My abdomen is uneven and lumpy, there are saggy skin too. I know the best solution is Tummy Tuck. But if I want to explore non surgical option - will Thermage help?

Liposuction Results

It is very difficult to correct the results of liposuction.  One of the reasons that I prefer Coolsculpting and Thermage is that it gives a great result without these side effects.  Thermage will help someone with skin tightening the area but can't correct the irregularities caused by liposuction.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green