Tear trough fat transfer after 1 month, still stiff (Photo)

My orbital rings become so bulgy and obvious especially under the sun of light after one month. The fat graft can be seen like 2 caterpillars there. And i still feel the tightness at the fat graft area. Should i do blepharoplasty to take them out? I will rather have depression there than puffiness.thanks for sharing ur thought in advance.

Fat Grafting Under the Eyes

The mistake that some surgeons make in fat grafting is to inject as if it were a filler. To fat graft correctly and reduce the appearance, as you said of caterpillars, is to lay the fat down in tiny drops and layer similar to kernels of corn. I would suggest that consult with an expert in fat grafting and inquire about a second procedure with specific intent to redistribute and smooth the fat.