What is the best way to remove my accident scars on both my knees and foot? (photos)

I have scars on both of my knees and on my right foot as a result from a motorcycle accident. The injury on my right knee was a little deep and now my right knee appears significantly darker because of the scar. My left knee was more of a scratch but the colour has also became darker . The scar is about 10 months old. How and what is the best way i can remove the scars?

Options for dark scars on the knees

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
We have so many great options for your scars in our clinic, including fractional lasers, Ematrix RF, light chemical peels, and Melarase creams. If you choose topical creams, I would recommend both the Plato's Scar Serum and the Melarase PM cream. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles