What is the best way to remove my accident scars on both my knees and foot? (photos)

I have scars on both of my knees and on my right foot as a result from a motorcycle accident. The injury on my right knee was a little deep and now my right knee appears significantly darker because of the scar. My left knee was more of a scratch but the colour has also became darker . The scar is about 10 months old. How and what is the best way i can remove the scars?

Options for dark scars on the knees

We have so many great options for your scars in our clinic, including fractional lasers, Ematrix RF, light chemical peels, and Melarase creams. If you choose topical creams, I would recommend both the Plato's Scar Serum and the Melarase PM cream. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles