Second otoplasty surgery. Is it normal my ears are moving during the healing process?

hello doctors, I have done my second otoplasty surgery before 2 weeks and I still feel that my is slightly keep moving. I have asked my doctor and he said it is normal that ears during healing process that they slightly move a bit. so my question is that true or no ?? Thanks for your coopearation

Ear movement

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Yes it is normal to have some movement during the healing process. I suggest that you consult with your surgeon and have them assess your issue and concerns with ear movements.