Nose was swelling and there was pus inside my nose 1 month after the 2nd time injection of Radiesse on my nose.

I'm quite helpless because my nose was swelling and there was pus inside my nose after 1 month after the 2nd time injection of radiesse on my nose. What can i do now?

Nose was swelling and there was pus inside my nose 1 month after second Radiesse injection.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your filler issues.  At this point since Radiesse is a semi-permanent filler I would advise you to see your injector about starting antibiotics and removing the Radiesse surgically.  Unfortunately if bacteria have caused an infection of the Radiesse only removal of the material will allow your body to clear it.  Hope this helps.