Nose L shape silicone is not at center? (Photo)

I did nose plastic surgery (insert L shape silicon into my nose). It has been 6 months already. The silicon is not at center as u can see from my picture. May I know why it happen? And how to fix it?

Revision Rhinoplasty

The issues you have with your silicone implant may be corrected with the use of tissue from your own body (autologous grafts).  Autologous grafts have a much lower rate of infection and migration because they become incorporated into your nose and fully become a part of it, instead of remaining as a foreign body like Silicone and Gore-tex grafts do.  It is possible to achieve significant refinement and augmentation with autologous grafts just like synthetic grafts.  

An Asian rhinoplasty specialist, experienced in revision cases, will best know how to remove the implant and reconstruct your nose.  Your nose can be reconstructed with tissue from your own body, giving you a permanent result.  

Crooked Silicone Nasal Dorsal Implant

If an examination confirms that your silicone implant is the cause of your crooked appearance, you will need to have it removed and replaced to correct the problem. I prefer cartilage grafts, which can integrate into the nasal tissue and can be positioned and adjusted in surgery for a nice long term result. Silicone does not integrate which can lead to some post operative issues commonly seen. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon