- Tuberous breasts can be anything from a minimal effect in a normal breast to quite mis-shapen breasts.
- You have a minimal effect - your breasts are 100% normal but the lower breast is a little narrow, the areolae are a little wide and the breasts are a little widely set.
- If your concern is - Am I normal? The answer is 'yes.'
- If you would like fuller breasts and narrower areolae - then surgery can give you that look.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
I'm a girl and I'm 18 years old. Does it look like I have a tuberous breast? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Tuberous breasts - do I have them?
Please consult with one or two board-certified plastic surgeons who based on their examinations can offer the best treatment options for you.
Best of luck to you!
G. Robert Meger MD
You might also like...
Dr. Ravi Somayazula
Tuberous Breast Correction
Thank you for your question. You appear to show some characteristics of Tuberous breasts. There is asymmetry, some constriction of the lower poles and areola herniation. These issues can typically be addressed with a combination of breast lift, release of tissue constriction and placement of implants. I recommend that you speak with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person about your aesthetic goals and the best surgical options for you.
All the best
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.