Can dermal filler cause nerve damage to the cheek and tongue area? This might sound crazy but I've had a dermal filler injection

near my nasolabials and bellow my cheek bones, he started having pain in that place and my neck (persistent numbness and pain in the lower cheek part but mostly from inside my mouth and half of my tongue feels numb also, I asked the doctor but he said nothing to worry about its maybe a nerve and it will heal soon but it's been more than 1 year now, I even sometimes feel the pain ascending to the higher cheeks. Please Help I am really tired of this pain.

Pain from fillers

I have never personally seen pain like yours from a dermal filler but I think it would be wise to consult a neurologist.  Best, Dr. Green