Bulge above belly button after tummy tuck and muscle repair? (Photo)

i have a diastasis recti and done a muscle repair surgery 6days ago..2days of surgery i took off binder my stomach is pretty flat.but in 3days my doctor pulled out my drains,4days i found my stomach was bulge out.even i not yet take a meal or after meal the bulge is same..5days i go back to doctor there he said maybe is a swollen after surgery..need some time to observe it..i really worry is it possible my muscle separate again??

Tummy Tuck Bulges

Hello,Thanks for your inquiry and photo!Since your procedure was so recent, I would agree with your surgeon in saying it is still very swollen and too soon to say. Swelling generally takes 4-6 weeks to subside enough to really tell if there is a complication or not. As long as you're following your board-certified plastic surgeon's post-operative recommendations, you will have good results!
Best of luck.