Breast size reduced close to original size aft 2 weeks of fat transfer. My doctor said the "stem cells" need 3-6 months to grow?

I did my fat transfer to breast one month ago (230cc on left, 210cc on right).But my breast size been reducing close to the original size on the second weeks and now left around 10% fat survived.And my doctor advice was the "stem cells" need 3-6 months to growth and by that time my breast will grow I have to wait for 6 months to see my final result. Is this true?? *I have a small chest and tight skin,I did not use brava system before surgery because my doctor said don't need.

you want to wait 3 months until you see the final result, after all the swelling has gone down.  During the 3 months, your newly transplanted fat cells will have developed a blood supply.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon