Breast size reduced close to original size aft 2 weeks of fat transfer. My doctor said the "stem cells" need 3-6 months to grow?

I did my fat transfer to breast one month ago (230cc on left, 210cc on right).But my breast size been reducing close to the original size on the second weeks and now left around 10% fat survived.And my doctor advice was the "stem cells" need 3-6 months to growth and by that time my breast will grow again.so I have to wait for 6 months to see my final result. Is this true?? *I have a small chest and tight skin,I did not use brava system before surgery because my doctor said don't need.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Swelling

you want to wait 3 months until you see the final result, after all the swelling has gone down.  During the 3 months, your newly transplanted fat cells will have developed a blood supply.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon