My hair loss is speeding up - What is reason for my hair loss? (photo)

I want to solution for hair loss?

My hair loss is speeding up - What is reason for my hair loss?

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Why should I have Organic Hair Transplantation?

Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

SHOW LESS

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair Loss

Hair loss can be caused for a lot of reasons. The best thing to do if you are looking for a solution is to see a specialist and get the proper diagnosis for you. There is all kinds of solutions depending on what is causing your hair loss. So the good news is that it can be helped. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

More rapid hair loss

Hair loss is a genetic problem and the problem is progressive which means over time it will get worse and worse until your final hair loss pattern is achieved.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Causes of #hair loss

there are many causes of hair loss, the most common being genetics. To find out the cause for your hair loss you need to see a specialist. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Increase hair loss ?

ijjas,It is not possible to diagnose your condition of hair loss without a complete history, and close physical examination, including dermoscopy and work up.
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride

Please see an expert for treatment options there are many non invasive options at least before considering transplant.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair loss in men is more than likely a genetic predisposition called male pattern baldness. It has to do with your hair follicles that are susceptible to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is converted from testosterone by an enzyme. DHT is the cause of hair follicles (male pattern baldness) to slowly over time shrink and miniaturize until it completely falls out. Approximately 50% of your hair follicles need to fall out in order to be noticeable to the eye. Fortunately there is a medication finasteride that can block the formation of DHT and actually halt hair loss in its tracks. Under the name Propecia aka finasteride, finally there was/is a drug that can fight hair loss. However the downside is that you are committed for life for this medication. If you stop this medication your hair loss will continue as scheduled by your genetics.It would be wise for you to receive a evaluation by a renowned hair loss specialist so that together you can come up with a plan to stop your hair loss and/or correct your already lost hair follicles.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon