My hair loss is speeding up - What is reason for my hair loss? (photo)

I want to solution for hair loss?

Hair Loss

Hair loss can be caused for a lot of reasons. The best thing to do if you are looking for a solution is to see a specialist and get the proper diagnosis for you. There is all kinds of solutions depending on what is causing your hair loss. So the good news is that it can be helped. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

More rapid hair loss

Hair loss is a genetic problem and the problem is progressive which means over time it will get worse and worse until your final hair loss pattern is achieved.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Causes of #hair loss

there are many causes of hair loss, the most common being genetics. To find out the cause for your hair loss you need to see a specialist. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Increase hair loss ?

ijjas,It is not possible to diagnose your condition of hair loss without a complete history, and close physical examination, including dermoscopy and work up.
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride

Please see an expert for treatment options there are many non invasive options at least before considering transplant.  Best, Dr. Emer.

My hair loss is speeding up - What is reason for my hair loss?

Hair loss in men is more than likely a genetic predisposition called male pattern baldness. It has to do with your hair follicles that are susceptible to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is converted from testosterone by an enzyme. DHT is the cause of hair follicles (male pattern baldness) to slowly over time shrink and miniaturize until it completely falls out. Approximately 50% of your hair follicles need to fall out in order to be noticeable to the eye. Fortunately there is a medication finasteride that can block the formation of DHT and actually halt hair loss in its tracks. Under the name Propecia aka finasteride, finally there was/is a drug that can fight hair loss. However the downside is that you are committed for life for this medication. If you stop this medication your hair loss will continue as scheduled by your genetics.It would be wise for you to receive a evaluation by a renowned hair loss specialist so that together you can come up with a plan to stop your hair loss and/or correct your already lost hair follicles.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon