Nose deviated & dented after rhinoplasty? (Photos)

im 15days post-op rhinoplasty my concern is that my nose is deviated and misaligne what can i do.? it feels bad..i feel so down after getting excited with the great result.

Dont worry Zyra! It's much to early to judge the result. I know it seems crazy that things may improve with time when you see asymmetry but the swelling in the nose often leaves the nose differently from right to left . This can worry patients about asymmetries etc. Please dont worry too much. Give your nose a full 6 months to a year to decide. I know this seems like forever but hang in there. It is the right thing to do. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon