Should I use a support bandage on my upper arm after a mini brachioplasty?

I have just had (only yesterday) a mini brachioplasty operation and I wondered if a support bandage on my upper arm would help eleviate any pull on the incision in the armpit?I wasn't given (or specifically advised to use) support bandages when I was discharged and unfortunately I cannot contact my surgeon until Monday. Any advice would be much appreciated

Congratulations on having undergone the arm lifting procedure; for be appropriately selected patient  it is very "patient pleasing" serving to remove excess skin and adipose tissue of the upper arms.  Online consultants will not be your best resource when it comes to the use of specific bandages and/or garments. Best to run this question by your plastic surgeon. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Dressing after surgery

I would not recommend using anything until your surgeon gives you the ok. Every doctor is different on what they like you to do after surgery. If they didn't sent you home with anything, then more than likely they don't want you to wear anything. 

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon