Nose is large front side, I want to slim , How much cost for surgery? Or any is natural therapy for free get slim nose? (photo)

Wide nose

Sometimes a poorly defined nasal tip and poor projection of the nose on a side view can make a nose look bigger. It is hard to say from your photograph however, it is important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who understands your goals and has the ability to deliver results. Best of luck, MMT

Natural therapy to get a slim nose

There is no natural therapy to get a slim nose. Prices for rhinoplasty vary based on location and surgeon. Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.