Would I benefit from corticosteroid injections? (Photo)

I'm 38, female, healthy. I think my hair loss might be genetic.

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the b

Photos cannot diagnosis your hair loss. The old fashion way of seeing a doctor in person for an examination is still the best way to go.  Steroid shots do not treat genetic hair loss.  There is no cure for genetic hair loss.  (Mainly because it is genetic)

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

There are options such as spironolactone, PRP/progesterone, and rogaine.  I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Dr. Emer.

Hair loss

I would not recommend any treatment without having a diagnosis in hand first. See a doctor who will make the diagnosis

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Benefit from Cortisone for AGA?

jolievoila,Sorry, but I do not think that cortisone will render any benefit for someone with genetic hair loss either MPB or FPHL. 
Sincerely,Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Corticosteroids for AGA - no

No, you would not benefit from steroid injections if it is discovered that you have AGA. This is not a treatment for AGA.
You'll find the blog in the following link helpful.