Do noses keep growing?

Hi! I have inherited my nose from my dad and while its not perfect i havnt thought about surgery until recently. My dads nose has grown over the years and now it has developed a bulbous appearance where the skin seems thick. Will this happen to my nose? Could surgery help avoid or counteract it? Thanks

Do noses keep growing?

The shape of the nose is as important as the size of it. In different cultures and populations the nose has some special characteristics; therefore it is really important to know these facts and assess the patient based on these facts. Female and male face structures and lines are completely different from each other. This is one of the other facts that should be kept in mind both during the consultation and the surgery itself. Since the nose is the most prominent organ of the face; patients can have different desires and requests from the rhinoplasty operation. To understand the patient’s needs and desires is the most important step of the rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon