My pores in my forehead are getting bigger and I don't know what to do. (photos)

Please can anybody give me an advise, if i can reduce my pore sizes in the forehead? I am 40 years old and I am really getting depressed and passing time it's getting worse. I am now trying dermaroller at home without any success. Are there new studies about how I can shrink them or are dermatologist trying to find a new solution for it? Thanks.

My pores in my forehead are getting bigger and I don't know what to do

The latest studies in the aesthetic medical literature and my most recent experience shows that radiofrequency laser treatment such as Viora is the best current treatment for shrinking  pores.

Miami Dermatologist