What type of procedure would make a forehead look more feminine?

I am a 20-year-old female with a very small backward-sloping forehead, which makes my brow bone look more prominent. I was wondering what the most simple procedure would be to make my forehead larger and more feminine to balance my facial features. Also, what would be an approximate cost of such a procedure?

Forehead Augmentation

The solution to your forehead concerns is to build up the forehead above the brow area. This can be done using with either bone cements or a custom forehead implant. Depending on the material used costs would be in the range of $6,500 to $10,500.

Backward sloping forehead

There is no good solution for this problem. Fillers like Restylane and Juvederm can soften the area but even that is not a perfect solution. Sometimes wearing bangs can hide it enough that it does not bother you any more. 

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Feminine forehead?

We need to see photos as described on my website and others. Especially the profile with your hair combed back so we can see the hairline.

Can't answer this

without pictures it is imposdible to try to give you some sort of answer. Resubmit this question with a series of clear pictures that show your problem. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon