Fillers? Chin implant? Orthographic Surgery? Sliding genioplasty? (photos)

In 6th grade I was told I needed jaw surgery but opted for the herbst appliance. Now at 25 my jaw sits right but my profile is still weak and I now suffer from TMJ. Ive thought about getting my profile fixed often but it wasn't until I saw the photos from my tough mudder that I really hated my face. Now I just want it fixed but don't know where to start or what would suite me best. I live between Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison so I wouldn't mind hearing from Doctors in the area.

Jaw surgery

Your lower jaw is too small. I would need to see  a lateral Ceph radiograph to determine if the upper jaw is small as well. I would at least perform lower jaw and genioplasty together

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon