Asymmetrical nose tip post-op. (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty at the end of May 2015 and I am u happy with the uneven tip. I like how the one side is pinched in a little bit, but the other side clearly is not. I am not sure if this is just unfortunately how it healed. I was wondering if I could get some professional opinions on if there are options to even out the tip other than going under general anesthesia again? Overall my nose is much better but this part bothers me. It's more swollen after I eat salty food or drink alcohol.

Revision rhinoplasty

Now that you are a year out, the surgical swelling is gone.  So if you are interested in refinement, it would have to be another procedure.  However it should be a simple, confined tip surgery that would not take much recovery.  Either additional cartilage resection or cartilage shaping stitches would restore your symmetry.  Bring up your concern with your surgeon, and if you don't get the information you need, seek another opinion.  

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical Nasal Tip after Rhinoplasty

At a year post-op your tip will not improve. If you you were not concerned about general anesthesia I would recommend that you  have the tip revision done under just local anesthesia. You could have fillers placed but that would make your tip wider and will not provide a permanent correction.