Want a smoother shape to torso, hips, and a slightly more defined butt? (photos)

I'm eighteen. I've always been self conscious about my rectangle body shape, specifically the shape of my hips and butt. I pulled taut my slight love handles and it creates a straight path from my waist to my hips. This small change in shape made all the difference. I think fat transfer or contouring would help. I'm about 125 lbs, 5'4, petite frame (?). I'd like to know what my options are. What can be said about my body shape? I used an app to create an idea of what I'm picturing.

You certainly stand to have a nice result.

Sculpting patients such as you demands an eye for proportion and a skilled surgeon.  You will need a careful balance of fat removal and fat augmentation.  There are areas of fullness along your hips and lower back that are keeping you from having the more full and defined buttock area that you are after.

The combination of liposuction and fat grafting is commonly referred to as the Brazilian Butt Lift.  As stated, you could expect a very nice improvement, but I would caution you against adding too much volume in the buttocks.  It is possible as you age that you will gain weight, and you clearly could experience an unpleasant enlargement in the areas of fat grafting.

Take the time to seek out an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and you should get have the best experience possible.

Body contouring

I think you have a very beautiful body and should be proud of how you look.

You could potential he have improvement from liposuction should you choose.

At your age body many people are excessively concerned with their appearance.

If it all possible I suggest you put on the brakes and wait before deciding to have surgery.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction - Fat transfer

Dear PearlJamz,

thank you for posting your pictures. Very nice body shape!Professional opinion! In case you do not like your "love handles" you will get to the desired result without surgery, changing probably a little some of your eating habits and exercise. 

Best wishes

Bianca Knoll, MD
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

Want a smoother shape to torso, hips, and a slightly more defined butt

Thank you for your question.   You are a great candidate for liposuction of the hips,waist and lower back with fat transfer.   Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.   Best Wishes.

How to get a more accentuated hourglass shape

Liposuction and fat transfer do not produce great results in day people but often create nice results in eomen with your shape: toned skin, minimal fat deposits and localized fat deposits amenable to liposculpture. 
To get a great looking butt the surgeon must first create the foundation by using liposuction to round the two butt mounds and create a true back scoop with the three parallel lines of the spine and paraspinal muscles as well as the concavity of a V Zone where the upper butt cheeks diverge as they round and create the upper borders between low back and superior butt cheeks. Once these are created then transferring fat to the flatter portions of the butt creates two sexy round hemispheres which are so much sought after. 
By using all these techniques you may get a nice sexy shape. 

Good Luck
Peter Aldea MD