Am I a good candidate for a Breast Lift with Implants and a Tummy Tuck? (photos)

My breast are really saggy and my tummy looks gross. With clothes on, I appear to be petite and curvy, but I'm embarrassed to wear any type of clothing that shows my stomach or chest area. 5'2/119lbs. Post childbirth my body didn't look as bad as now so I believe the stress caused fast weight lost, stretch marks, and sagging. I am considering having a BL with implants and a tummyt. I don't know if I want to do both at the same time. The markings are covering my wings tattoos, please excuse them!

Am I a good candidate for a Breast Lift with Implants and a Tummy Tuck?

After reviewing your photos- it appears that you are a candidate for Mastopexy ( breast lift)-possibly with implants and Tummy Tuck--- with correction of your umbilical hernia. I believe this combination of procedures will meet your needs and help you feel more fulfilled about yourself.

Breast Lift with Implants and Tummy Tuck

Yes, based on just the photos you have shown, you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck.  Both can be done at the same time.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Doing combination operations is between you and your chosen surgeon. I see no issue with doing either way. I might offer doing a full TT + lift first. See how you appear at 3 months postop. Than add an implant for size as a second operation, just my thoughts...

Breast lift and tummy tuck

You appear to be a good candidate for both procedures.  Assuming you are healthy, you could have either procedure you prefer first. Some patients choose to have both procedures together but the choice is yours.  A breast lift with implants would restore volume to your upper breast and elevate the areola complex on the breast.  A tummy tuck would remove the excess skin and tighten the muscles in your abdomen.  I would also recommend some flank liposuction to improve your contour.

Breast Lift with Implants

Put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar. If you nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal dual plane lift called the dual plane.  Also, we frequently do BA with BL and tummy surgery at the same time.......called the "Mommy Makeover."  Good luck, "Dr. Joe"

Breast augmentation with a lift would be a reasonable option just based upon the pictures as well as the tummy tuck.. Find an expert in breast and body surgery who has great reviews and great before and after photos.

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photographs you do appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift and augmentation and possibly a tummy tuck with umbilical hernia repair.

Understand that a full tummy tuck is rrequired to correct the umbilical hernia and reposition your umbilicus.  You do not appear to have an extreme amount of loose tummy skin therefore the incision for your tummy tuck may need to be higher than usual.  Please discuss your tummy tuck incision location in detail with your plastic surgeon.

Augmentation, lift and tummy tuck

You would be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation with lift and tummy tuck. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and breast lift combination surgery

You appear to be a good candidate for a 'mommy makeover' combination surgery - in your case, a tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation. You don't appear to have a lot of tummy skin laxity, but you do appear to have muscle laxity, which would be addressed with a tummy tuck.

Mommy makeover to achive your goals !!

Thanks for your questions. Based on your pictures, you are a candidate for a tummy tuck with a liposuction to contour your body, also breast augmentation to restore volume with a vertical lift (Lollipop scar) to achive your goals. All procedures can be done on the same time to reduce time and costs, but thats depends of yours decision and your chossen surgeon in case.

Manuel Marte, MD